White Glove Service is available as an additional service for $399. It can be added at any time. The following is all the relevant information about it.
This is our premium setup service, which includes :
• resizing images
• uploading all slideshow images
• uploading and setting up all galleries
• resizing and uploading logo
• making sure color options fit your logo
• configuring all basic settings and options
• importing site from another WordPress installation
• adding up to 5 informational pages (see description below)
Before we start, we will take a quick look at where you are coming from to assess:
• The best way to migrate your site(s)
• The status of your current domain and url structure
• Steps that need to be taken to transition to a new site correctly
At this point, we will provide any steps you need to take before we start. We will also provide some suggestions (if needed) for improving the process.
If any steps described above are absolutely necessary, then we will be unable to continue until they are completed.
Once the assessment is done and all steps are taken care of, we will request the needed materials listed below.
Expected turnaround time is 5-7 days from the time we receive all materials needed for the transition. We will be unable to start the process if anything is missing form the list below.
After we are done, there will be a phone call of up to one hour max to make sure everything is in its right place and to get any last minute feedback about colors, settings, etc. If there is time left, it can be used for a quick walk through of the site.
What we need from you:
Current Website URL:
Current Blog URL:
If you want to import content from an existing blog, we need the login to the current blog.
(Required - if we are importing an existing blog)
Current Blog Login URL:
Current Blog Username:
Current Blog Password:
Social Media Info:
Facebook page or profile URL:
Alternate RSS feed (if you have one):
Custom links (up to 5) you want to add to the main menu:
Link 1 Text :
Link 1 URL :
Link 2 Text :
Link 2 URL :
Link 3 Text :
Link 3 URL :
Link 4 Text :
Link 4 URL :
Link 5 Text :
Link 5 URL :
Quality version of our logo in .jpg or .png format.
Any specific color preferences.
We can also just pull colors from your logo if you don't know what colors to suggest.
Images for the galleries need to be organized into folders named the way you want your galleries to be named.
If you want a gallery called "Portraits" there needs to be a folder called "Portraits" containing all the images you want for that gallery.
Images are easy to renumber or remove once in place but if you want to specify an order, place them in alphabetical order using the filenames.
All Gallery Images should be at least 1000 px wide for horizontal images and at least 700px high for verticals.
We can resize them to make them fit exactly but any smaller will sacrifice quality.
All Images must be 72dpi.
There must be a folder called "homepage" with up to five images (no more) for the homepage slideshow.
There must be a folder called "blogpage" with up to five images (no more) for the blog page slideshow.
The blog page can also display just a single image. If you would rather use that, just send one image.
Images for the slideshows can be reordered or replaced later, but you can name them alphabetically to let us know your preference for image order.
All Images must be 72dpi.
Informational (text) pages:
Our text pages contain three possible content areas:
• The main content area
• A second, smaller content area (great for quotes or contact info)
• A thumbnail image.
We can create and add content for up to 5 of these text pages, if the following is provided:
• The exact text for the main content area of each page (provided in one of the following formats: .doc, .txt, .rtf)
• A thumbnail for each page (if you want to use one)
• The exact text to display on the side of the page (if any)
See our demos for examples of how these content areas appear on the site.
Images used for Page Thumbnails
Images used for page thumbnails must be placed in a folder called "pagethumbnails" and must be named with the name of the page they go with.
To use a thumbnail on the "about me" page name the image "aboutme.jpg"
All images used for thumbnails should be at least 400px wide. We can resize to fit properly if needed.
All images used for thumbnails must be 72dpi and must be in the format .png, .jpg or .gif
Some things this process does not include...
This service does not include:
• custom design or layout of the site.
• design or editing of any kind to the logo
• enhancing, cropping, or changing images in any way other than resize to fit the site.
• editing or fixing of any imported content. Content will be imported exactly as is.
• accessing your current website to manually download images or content.
• writing or editing of any content.